We are currently seeking qualified Occupational Therapists interested in either part-time or full-time hours providing:
- Community and home care based services with the Adult population in the KFL&A region of the South East LHIN
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible scheduling
- Professional development
- Resources and peer support
- Successful completion of either B.Sc. in Occupational Therapy or M.Sc. in Occupational Therapy.
- Member in good standing with or eligibility for membership in the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills. Bilingualism in both official languages is an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Candidates must hold a valid Driver’s License and have access to a vehicle.
- Assistive Devices Program (ADP) authorizer a strong asset.
Please submit both a cover letter and resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Feburary 7th, 2020.
Kaymar Rehabilitation complies with the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you have any special requirements during the recruitment process, please advise the recruiting personnel.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.