We are currently seeking a qualified Social Worker interested in a position for an individual who is interested in part-time or full-time hours providing:
- Community based services in the KFL&A region of the South East LHIN
We offer our Independent Contractors:
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible scheduling
- Professional development
- Resources and peer support
- Holds a Master’s and/or Bachelors Degree in Social Work
- Member in good standing with or eligibility for membership in the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers.
- Minimum two years of experience working in the healthcare or community sector (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills. Bilingualism in both official languages is an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Candidates must hold a valid Driver’s License and have access to a vehicle.
Please submit both a cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kaymar Rehabilitation complies with the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you have any special requirements during the recruitment process, please advise the recruiting personnel.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Independent Contractor
- OCSWSSW (Required)