We are currently seeking a qualified Speech-Language Pathologist interested in part-time or casual work hours providing:
- Community based services with the Adult population in the KFL&A region of the South East LHIN
We offer our employees:
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible scheduling
- Professional development
- Continuing education opportunities
- Resources and peer support
- Successful completion of a Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Member in good standing with or eligibility for membership in the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills. Bilingualism in both official languages is an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Candidates must hold a valid Driver’s License and have access to a vehicle.
Please submit both a cover letter and resume by email to: email@example.com
Kaymar Rehabilitation complies with the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you have any special requirements during the recruitment process, please advise the recruiting personnel.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Casual
- CASLPO (Required)